Location - Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK
Salary - Up To £35K depending on experience
Sytel Limited are looking for a strong QA Tester to expand their worldwide support operations unit based in the UK. Candidates should have a strong ability to solve problems and think laterally. Excellent English oral and written communication skills are also required.
Essential Skills & Experience
• Regression testing - identifying weaknesses/vulnerable areas in the software
• Triage work - precise analysis of logs generated by tests to identify issues
• Black box and functional testing - requires candidates to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of the software
• Integration testing - design and execute test cases on a modular basis using internal API's
• End to end testing - simulate customer environment to analyse full functionality
Desirable Skills & Experience
• Understanding of contact centres, telephony, VoIP (not essential but a bonus)
• Creativity in designing test cases
• Experience with usage of testing tools such as Neoload and Selenium
• Starting salary up to £35K depending on experience
• Company Healthcare Scheme
• Pension Contributions
• Stock Options
Email applications to:
Michael McKinlay - michaelm(at)sytelco.com
Postal applications to:
1 Cromwell Court,
Bucks HP20 2PB,
Sytel is recognized as a world leader in contact centre technology. Our product line encompasses inbound and outbound ACD, IVR, Agent desktop scripting, media processing, voice recording, data management, reporting and integration services. This suite of components is built on SaaS principles and can either be delivered as an integrated solution or partners can easily integrate individual components with their own architecture.
We are a rapidly growing company whose strength is founded on our team of highly skilled developers and call centre industry experts. Our philosophy is to do only what we do best; namely to develop unbeatable solutions for the call center arena. As a result of our excellent reputation in the industry we have been chosen as OEM suppliers by many of the world's leading vendors in the call centre scene.
Sytel is well known around the world for its stance against irresponsible dialing practices and we have worked as an adviser to the FTC in the US, and Ofcom in the UK to help establish sensible regulation of predictive dialers.