Selecting questions dynamically and supporting complex logic are part of these latest enhancements that bring further benefits to outbound calling.
Using the familiar and easy-to-use Confirmit Horizons interface, users can select and upload recordings to be played. The question order, branching logic and the range of digits that are valid for each response are all defined within the survey authoring solution.
Traditional IVRs are often complex to program and inflexible, this is an intelligent solution which can vary its questions dynamically based on survey quota fulfilment as well as allowing for complex logic, all of which is defined in the Horizons survey authoring tool. The result is fully-automated, efficient outbound calling.
- Use of Confirmit diary management to schedule IVR interviews and reschedule dependent on interviewer responses.
- Speed – more immediate than web surveys, no need to wait for respondents.
- Discretion – if the research is personal in nature, respondents are often more comfortable talking to an automated system than a person.
- Easily changed – if an event occurs which requires a survey to be amended, it can be quickly changed within the Horizons survey designer to add a new question.
- Consistency –
- The audio message will be the same wording each time.
- An interviewer can become tired. Playing recorded messages ensures the same enthusiasm is delivered each time. The message is consistent to all respondents.
- No need for a supervisor to listen in and monitor
- Multilingual – where a live survey requires multilingual agents to contact respondents in different languages, an IVR survey is recorded just once in each language.
- Maintains many benefits associated with a dialer – e.g. changing the outbound CLI to increase the chance of a call being answered.
Sytel’s key strengths:
- Configuration of the Outbound CLI to increase the likelihood of the call being answered.
- Recording of both parties of the call can be performed as well as call setup.
- Integration with SIP telephony networks.
- Industry leading call classification – out of service numbers can be identified.
- Answer machine detection – answering machines can be detected and filtered out.
Sytel’s close relationship with CATI software companies and constant dialogue with the MR industry ensures that new features such as this are released regularly.