Sytel Ltd – Job Vacancy
Lead Generation Specialist
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK
£15 – £20 per hour based on experience
Part-time (up to 25 hours per week on a temporary to permanent basis)
Sytel develops and delivers a full-service cloud contact centre software platform that is delivered either through partners who host in public cloud, or directly to customers through the Softdial Cloud service, and directly to large customers on their cloud infrastructure.
The key focus is to help us find more partners globally who can sell our product. This will be done by generating leads through phone calls, social media and emails.
- Achieving a good understanding of our product
- Agreeing profile targets with our marketing team
- Using LinkedIn, phone calls and email to contact prospects
- Qualify leads and get their agreement to receive information from us
- Track, maintain and update lead generation pipeline
- Provide accurate and timely information to marketing team.
- Personal authority enabling you to gain trust of senior people in business
- Ability to put reporting procedures in place so that progress can be easily and efficiently monitored.
General skills and experience required
- Demonstrable success in previous lead generation work
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as a member of a team
- Excellent inter-personal, written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience with cold calling
- Proficient in use of LinkedIn and MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Tenacity in developing prospects
- Strong time management skills.
- £15 – £20 per hour based on experience
- Part-time (up to 25 hours per week on a temporary to permanent basis)
- Pension Contributions
- Free Onsite Parking.
How to apply
Email applications to:
Postal applications to:
1 Cromwell Court
Bucks HP20 2PB
If you apply for a role at Sytel we will use your information only as part of the selection procedure. If you are not successful in your application we will not retain your records.