At a Glance
Add and configure users, teams, queues, campaigns
Landlord and tenant access
About Softdial Repository™
Softdial Repository™ is the web-based configuration center for the Softdial Contact Center™ (SCC) platform. Repository enables tenant or landlord system administrators to save time and effort by setting up central resources that can be accessed across the operation, including user, group, campaign and queue profiles, sound resources, disposition codes and more.
Administrators have full control over contact center configuration no matter where they are – home, center, or remote – using any browser on any device, making emergencies and configuration requests quick and easy to action.
In seconds, an administrator can set configuration items which are then available:
- (for tenant users) to all users within that tenant
- (for landlord users) to all tenants
In a hosted multi-tenant environment, tenants and landlords have access to different configuration items.
Tenant administrators can:
- (for each campaign)
- assign robot agents to handle sessions
- set default greetings to be played when particular events occur
- set which buttons are available for agents on that campaign
- (for each queue)
- set timeout, overflow and other timers
- assign users to the queue
- configure SLAs
- configure blending priorities between queues
- set which sounds are heard by customers waiting in-queue
- (for each user)
- set a name, password and permission level
- set the number of potential simultaneous session slots, e.g. 1 voice, 3 email, 2 chat.
- define dispositions codes for agent-handled sessions
- define permitted reasons for an agent break
- upload custom sounds to be played to customers and agents
- set actions (e.g. start particular campaigns) to be carried out automatically whenever a tenant is started
- set destination queues for particular source/ destination patterns
- assign agents to particular groups or teams
- set agents to log in/ out at, or queues in/ out of service, at particular times for particular days
- set precise outbound rules for who can be contacted when.
Landlord administrators can:
- define how each media type (chat, email, voice, etc) is handled within SCC
- define dispositions codes for agent and non-agent sessions for all tenants
- set up other landlord-level users
- set destination tenants for particular source/ destination patterns
As Softdial Repository is a single, central store, it can be backed up, making recovery from any system failure a far easier process. Configuration items can be easily accessed, and the complete system re-installed smoothly and quickly. All agents and campaigns can be operational again with no manual data entry required.