A feature-rich contact center solution
For enterprise users, Sytel offers a full featured contact center solution, for installation and management by your team, fully supported by Sytel.
The Softdial Contact Center™ (SCC) platform is:
- a single, unified suite with central configuration, and a single smooth path to getting help and support
- modular and composable, allowing users to run the entire suite or swap out components via comprehensive, robust APIs.
It can be extended, modified, adapted and integrated with specialist applications, to fit any business requirements.
Flexible deployment to suit you
Softdial Contact Center™ (SCC) is designed to provide the same performance benefits whether installed:
- in the public/ private cloud, on any major vendor (AWS, MS Azure, Google Cloud, etc)
Global reach, local connection
Connect to local carriers, networks, data centers by distributing SCC components widely across servers/ VMs, territories, even continents, according to your business needs.
VMs at any location can be joined to the SCC cloud, and managed centrally. The bootstrapping service allows fast assignment of roles and services.
Clean business separation
Set up departments, countries or other distinct business operations to run entirely separately using SCC’s multi-tenant facility. Provisioning is simple and quick. Operation is secure and discrete.
Optimised for scale
SCC’s flexible and highly scalable architecture supports 10,000+ users in a multi-tenant environment, managed from a single user interface, with no compromise on performance.
Tailored support for success
Every enterprise has specific requirements, and we have extensive experience in helping enterprise users chart the way forward that is right for them. We offer tailored advice and support, including:
- how best to deploy SCC
- help with the deployment process
- how you can integrate SCC with your existing installation
- what other product, if any, you need to provide a complete solution for your market
- help identifying a Sytel business partner who can solve these problems for you.
If you have a requirement that is not currently addressed in the industry, Sytel are always keen to work with progressive users seeking to partner in leading edge development work.
To learn more about how Sytel can help you, just contact us
Don’t want the deployment and management overhead? Subscribe to CCaaS direct from Sytel.