Reporting in contact centers is vital. The old adage, “if you can’t measure something, you can’t manage it” is very true in this industry. Contact centers are awash with data on agents, queues, wait times, priorities, SLAs etc., so how best to manage? Here is our take on some fundamental points:
- Reports must be simple to specify and build. However, the reason for generating the report should be understood so results can be analysed from the correct view point and acted upon accordingly. For example, is the objective to assess certain operational aspects of the agents or the effectiveness of a campaign and its impact on customer satisfaction?
- Dashboards must be able to be displayed in a variety of ways using different formats, from large display boards to smartphones and every device in-between.
- The system must be interactive – if reporting information exposes areas of concern then changes should be made to resolve the situation. The reporting then needs to continue to show what effect such changes have had.
- Database management and the selection and presentation of data for use in reports must be fit for purpose. For example, there will be a trade-off between how much real time data is accessible, the detail and quantity that can be stored and frequency of aggregation. Make sure that your vendor has a solution that uses the right technologies for big data and has a model that can scale as history accumulates.
- But just when you think you have got the big data model right demand comes for a report that holds the key to total enlightenment and big data can’t manage! So there will always be a need to get at the raw data generated by the contact center software and make this available to the end user.
In practice most users worry about the first three points – because they are dealing with real things we can see. But the real key to success lies in the last two points – making data available in the right form.
What We Offer
Sytel Limited develops and supplies Softdial Contact Center® (SCC) – multimedia, multichannel, fully blended cloud contact center solutions.
Available by subscription as CCaaS, fully managed and supported by Sytel, or for quick and easy deployment by partners and enterprise users.
All Sytel cloud components are secure, resilient and scale seamlessly from 10 agents to 10,000+, whether local, mobile or remote.
Flexible Contact Center Software
Softdial Contact Center™ – rich functionality, all-in-one, designed to deliver at scale
Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS)
CCaaS for subscribers – global service, with no upfront costs
Contact Center Platform – CCaaS Partners
Build your own CCaaS business using the power and flexibility of Sytel software
Contact Center Platform – Enterprise
High performance platform to drive contact center productivity – cloud, on-premise or hybrid
Blended Media Desktop
Fully customisable, multi-channel, multi-session workspace
Browser-based tools, no software installation required
Customise, Localise, White Label
Design all user interfaces to individual requirements
Integration via APIs
‘Swap out’ components and integrate with 3rd party apps
World Class Development
Continuous evolution pushing technical boundaries
Softdial Contact Center™ (SCC) is designed to be flexible, extensible and scalable, integrating with any legacy equipment, and meeting the most complex of requirements.
All Media Channels
Voice, chat, email, social, etc – fully integrated and blended
Work with multiple live contact sessions of any media channel
Dynamic Workforce Management
Optimise agent usage and balance workloads in real-time without human intervention, across all media channels
Best-of-breed performance under compliance
Optimised Inbound Routing
Smart rules and ‘best-available’ decisions to drive great customer service
Help agents achieve and maintain excellence
Voice and Screen Recording
See and hear exactly how agents are interacting
Analytics and Data Feeds
Measure and evaluate performance at every level
IVR, Bots & Conversational AI
Design effective automated flows or integrate with 3rd party providers
Customer Journey Tracking
Stored customer contact history, to aid routing and add context to conversations
Drive operational efficiency, increase customer satisfaction & improve agent performance
Highly flexible unified web UI for agents, supervisors and administrators
Create complex process flow scripts for agents, IVR, chatbots and other applications
Sytel AI Dialer™
Maximum predictive dialing performance, under any compliance rules
Precise routing rules for ‘best available’ connection
Softdial Media Server™
Core telephony functions to manage all inbound/outbound SIP calls
Softdial Reporter™ 5
Fully customisable performance stats, charts and reports, across all channels
Comprehensive data output to build your own reports
Softdial Recording Monitor™
Audio and screen recording of agent activity to ensure the highest standards
Softdial Campaign Manager™
Automation to optimise any outreach strategy
Central storage and configuration of common resources
Sytel Global Compliance™
Flexible ‘no contact’ rules to protect contact center and consumer
Performance and efficiency for a wide range of business applications
By Business Type
A full featured contact center software solution, designed for optimum performance at scale
Small/ Medium Business
Options for SMBs to subscribe to our full-featured cloud service managed and hosted by either one of our partners or by Sytel themselves
Connect quickly to well equipped agents
Best-of-breed predictive dialing with CATI integration
Automated inbound/ outbound blending integrated with any debt management app
Sales & Telemarketing
Maximise agent productivity with best-of-breed predictive dialing
Secure, highly-configurable multichannel communications for excellence in patient care