At a Glance
About Softdial Recording Monitor™
All recordings are stored server side (in MP3 and WAV format for audio only, or MP4 if including video) and are accessed from the web-based Softdial Recording Monitor™ client, which includes a comprehensive search facility.
Recording Monitor features
Key features of SCC’s call recording solution are:
- Dual Stream Recording – multiple recordings can be made of a single call session. For example, by recording the whole call and also separately recording responses to individual questions.
- Export Recordings – a batch process, or an automated job can be run to export the recordings to a specified location. Also, individual recordings can also be exported or emailed as needed.
- PCI Compliance – Softdial Contact Center™ can avoid recording sensitive information, e.g. credit card data. The API offers the facility to record silence (mute record) for a specified section of the conversation.
- Flexible Search and Retrieval – Recordings may be selected by Most Recent, Today’s Recordings, Yesterday’s Recordings or Search Terms based on call session information or custom tag information. When the required recording has been located it can be downloaded and played / viewed on the client PC.
- Screen Recording – video is recorded of agent’s screen activity. This is merged with audio (for voice sessions) and saved in a single compressed MP4 file.
- Split Customer/ Agent Recordings – separate recordings are made of the customer and agent sides of a conversation, and merged into a single dual-channel (stereo) recording.