Sytel announces Version 11 of their Softdial Contact Center™ (SCC) hosting platform, supporting fully blended voice, chat, email, SMS, video, and all social channels.
Michael McKinlay, CEO of Sytel, commented:
“Rather than tell you that this new version takes hosting to new heights (which by the way, we think it does!) let me cut to the chase and pull out ten of the new features which we think are most relevant to what our customers are looking for.
- Multi-channel, multimedia agent desktop that is non-siloed and fully blended. Automatic load balancing with no need for supervisor intervention to optimise agent activities
- Routing rules to ensure that customers always get dealt with by the most appropriate agent, in the media of their choice
- Agent desktop that will support and resize any/all web applications, be it our own, or third party
- Multi-tenant wall to wall, supporting 10,000+ agents
- Sytel or third party conversational AI with call routing supported by award winning Sytel AI Dialer
- Reporting that in a single view that will summarise KPIs for all agent activities, across all media
- Open APIs offering a choice of presentation – REST, native sockets, Websockets or a high-level .NET library
- Chat messaging connectors for the most popular platforms like WhatsApp, Facebook and the option to add unlimited chat plugins to existing chat platforms via Sytel Open APIs
- Customer interaction history at the agent’s fingertips, giving a view of previous interactions regardless of media channel
- Home working proven in all continents around the world
Oh, and we also give you world class support, unbeatable pricing and a product that just about deploys itself.”
“We have been working with Sytel for many years,” said Naresh Kothari, President of Intertec Systems in Dubai, “And we just love the way they are continually innovating to keep us ahead of the market.”
For more details, including demonstration videos, please visit v11.sytel.com.