At a Glance
Integration via APIs For Complete Customisation
Softdial Contact Center™ (SCC) is and always has been modular in nature. The elements of the solution that make up the product make use of a comprehensive API library that allows them to communicate between each other.
This library is available to integrators (we should link somewhere here) who wish to integrate elements of Sytel’s product within their own solution. This provides the ability to ‘swap-out’ components and replace them with integrations to other applications.
Reasons you might want to ‘swap out’
Examples of where a reseller or end customers might want to replace the existing applications are:
- Providing a custom recordings interface that filters recordings based on data from another application perhaps using a different UI. This can be achieved easily by using the Recording Monitor Web API to retrieve recordings.
- Integrating a CRM solution so that when a call or chat is connected to an agent, the CRM application ‘screen-pops’ to the end user data that relates to the connected call such as the caller’s name and account details.
SCC’s APIs for integration partners
Watch Sytel’s Pre-Sales Manager, Patrick Bosworth, demonstrate how a complete custom contact center product can be built around Sytel’s suite by exploiting our API.
- Creating an agent, setting properties for the agent
- Uploading and defining recordings to be used within IVRs
- Logging in an agent to make them active in a campaign or queue
- Getting the state of an agent
- Notify an agent’s desktop application of a connected call
- Defining a campaign (a list of numbers used for outbound calling or inbound lookups)
- Starting an outbound calling campaign