CCaaS for enterprise – the essential elements
Enterprise contact centers are keen to access the benefits offered by the cloud. But choosing CCaaS that delivers performance at scale is not easy. Any effective service should include:
- a cloud ACD that manages all service level agreements (SLAs) and can scale from 50 seats to 10,000+
- automatic blending and balancing across all media channels, both voice & digital
- the ability for agents to multitask across all media channels at the same time, with no context-switching
- efficient list management and customer data integration
- a rich set of APIs, designed to allow any third party product to be integrated easily.
How is this achieved?
Sytel has written a series of three articles for No Jitter recently that ask serious questions about the system architecture required to support this functionality in the cloud.
Read on and tell us what you think:
- The Enterprise CCaaS Challenge: Architecting for the Cloud
The leap to a comprehensive cloud contact center backbone – promise or achievement?
- Is Your CCaaS Platform Architecture Fit for Purpose?
Looking beneath the surface takes time but pays off in performance.
- The Enterprise ACD as a Cloud Service: Facing the Challenge
Making an enterprise automatic call distribution work as a cloud service.
We have invested many millions of dollars in R & D effort to deliver cloud software that can meet these challenges.
If you want to make the jump to a CCaaS product that can deliver on your aspirations, small or large, just contact us.