“Can you get a 200 seat contact center up and working over the weekend?”
The call came in late Friday night. “Sure” we said.
So during the weekend…
- We installed our Softdial Contact Center™ platform using the customer’s virtualisation infrastructure
- We helped them connect to their phone carrier
- We showed them how to configure inbound queues and how to route calls to the most appropriate agents
- They deployed a browser environment and headsets so that agents could work at home just as if they were in the contact center
- Jointly, we wrote some scripts for the agents to use
- They integrated our system with their database, enabling scripts to take data in real time from customer records
- They made sure that the script wrote call results back to their database, to keep the back office people happy
- They set up our IVR to play messages to any inbound callers waiting in queue
- We figured out which reports they would need
- We showed them how to use our screen/voice recording product to review agent performance
- Monday morning was ‘go live’ time. Result… one very happy customer. Super job by a super team.
If we can help you install new systems quickly, including home working, just let us know. Any time, any country.